Mel’s Classic Diner
Mel’s Classic Diner is an iconic restaurant in the Great Smoky Mountain city of Pigeon Forge. The food is great, the service is terrific and the atmosphere is pure fun. At Mel’s Classic Diner you can get anything you want, any time of day. Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner, whatever your taste buds are craving, chances are Mel’s Classic Diner can serve it up So let’s talk about Mel’s food, and since life is short, let’s start with desserts.
- Let’s start with Mel’s Sensational Sundaes all served with whipped cream, chopped nuts and a cherry: Hot Fudge, Pineapple, Strawberry and Chocolate.
- Homemade Desserts, served with Ice Cream, include Strawberry Shortcake, Fruit Cobblers and Hot Fudge Cake.
- Mel’s Famous Ultimate Banana Splits come with either 3 or 5 scoops of Ice Cream plus toppings, nuts, whipped cream and cherries.
- You can get Old Fashioned Malts in chocolate, strawberry or vanilla and Milkshakes in chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, Oreo, pineapple, peanut butter or chanana.
- And you can have Pepsi or Root beer floats with your favorite flavor of ice cream floating in the glass.
Eggs anyway including scrambled, omelets and fried all with your choice of grits or gravy, hash browns, sausage, bacon, country ham and toast with jelly.
Pancakes in a short or big stack served with butter and syrup, plus your choice of breakfast meats and eggs.
French toast with powdered sugar and syrup and biscuits and gravy.
Bunches of Breakfast combos including Big Daddy’s Gut Buster Breakfast.
Lunch and Dinner
If you haven’t filled-up on desserts and breakfast, then check out a few of Mel’s Classic Dinner lunch and dinner options.
- Burgers, Hot Dogs and sandwiches like Fried Bologna and Cheese, Barbecue, Ham and Cheese and Tuna.
- Pot Roast, Liver and Onions, Chicken Pot Pie, Made-From-Scratch Meatloaf, Catfish, Beef Tips, Country Fried Steak, Barbecue and more.
- Soups, salads, appetizers, over a dozen vegetables to choose from and Pepsi products and sweet tea to quench your thirst.
Drive on in to Mel’s Classic Diner in Pigeon Forge for great food served by experienced waitresses in a fun, diner environment. Breakfast, lunch, dinner or just for desserts, you can’t go wrong with Mel’s Classic Diner. For more information about Mel’s, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg and area attractions, shopping, theaters or lodging, go to http://smokymountainsbrochures.com/coupons/mels-diner-pigeon-forge/for info, coupons, maps and more.
For more deals download the BRG App and really enjoy your Smoky Mountain vacation!
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.